Get a free e-mail account at StateofIsrael.com!!
E-mail accounts are of two types: regular and alias.
Regular E-mail Accounts
A regular e-mail account requires a user name and password. For example, in the address email@example.com, the user name is johndoe.
Alias E-mail Accounts
An alias e-mail account automatically forwards to your regular e-mail address. The advantage of this type of account is that you don't need to log in separately and remember a password. Instead, simply log into your regular account, and any e-mail sent to your StateofIsrael.com address will be automatically forwarded to your regular e-mail address. For example, suppose your regular address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If your alias address is email@example.com, any e-mails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be automatically forwarded to email@example.com. The disadvantage of an alias address, however, is that any time you respond to an e-mail, it will come from your regular address.
Sign me up!
Signing up for an e-mail address is easy! Simply submit the following:
1. Your regular e-mail address.
2. Your desired StateofIsrael.com address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org). Please make your user name 3-8 characters in length.
3. Whether you want the address to be an alias or a regular account.
4. If you want a regular account, your desired password (6-8 characters in length).
5. Click here when you are ready to submit your information. Within 24 hours, you will notified by e-mail that your new StateofIsrael.com account has been set up. (You may also click here to modify your account information - for example, to change your user name, password, or to change to/from a regular or alias account.)